Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last Minute Decorating

I love fall and fall decorations...so why in the world did I wait until about 1pm on Thanksgiving day to put out my fall decorations???

Well, better late than never, but now I'll have to take them down very soon to make room for our Christmas decorations.

Here is a peak into my Last Minute Fall Decoration..........



My Dad cut these fresh Dogwood berries from the woods around our house. I made the THANKFUL banner with leftover scrapbook paper.


I love these fall leaves that my Dad cut from the woods too. I picked the aqua vases up from JoAnn's when they were on sale. I was trying to add a few aqua & turquoise accents to go along with the reds and golds.


I threw together two horns of plenty using some old wreaths I had in my basement.




Maybe next year I'll be more on the ball and I'll decorate early enough to enjoy it for a few weeks anyway. But, for now it's time to take it all down and get ready for Christmas!

Make it a beautiful day!

~~ Vicki ~~

No comments: